Tereze Gaile is a Technical Architect based in Wellington, New Zealand and she is also the global Sustainability SME at MuleSoft, a Salesforce company. She plays a critical role in helping organizations connect their systems, applications and data to accelerate their digital maturity.
Tereze has defined MuleSoft’s point of view on sustainability, is the lead author of the ‘Sustainability Guide for Salesforce Technology’, spoken at a number of conferences and partnered with multiple international organizations to drive their digital net zero journey.
She is also the co-founder of multiple technology focussed DEI groups like Codename MAXINE and Women Who Mule. She has worked at both small and large consultancies like Deloitte as a technical business analyst, developer and integration architect.
Her specialist areas include integration, MuleSoft, API-led connectivity, cloud computing, technical architecture, green code / sustainable software engineering, digital sustainability and circular economy complimented by multiple professional certifications:
* MuleSoft Certified Developer - Level 1 (Mule 4)
* MuleSoft Certified Platform Architect - Level 1 (MCA)
* MuleSoft Certified Integration Architect - Level 1 (MCIA)
* Google Cloud Certified Professional Cloud Architect
* MuleSoft Certified Developer - API Design Associate (RAML 1.0)
* Salesforce Certified Administrator
* Circular Economy and Sustainability Strategies (Cambridge Judge Business School)
* Green Software for Practitioners (Linux Foundation)
Outside of work, Tereze is an avid hiker and has a deep love for the natural world. On occasion she can also be found at her local crossfit ‘box’.